Friday, November 18, 2011

From my phone

We got our smart phones about a month ago.  Since it allows me to be freely connected wherever I am, I have spent a lot less time on the computer.  Because of that, I've found that everything is documented on my phone.  And I love my phone.  So here's what you missed this past month.
The first picture taken with my phone.  In the mall.



Celia enjoying some cookie decorating.


Sabrina figured out she can scoot Celia's stool anywhere.  This means I find her in lots if places she shouldn't be


My Rembrandt Celia.  Beautiful.


My two favorite pictures of Sabrina ever.  Isn't she cute?



Watching a movie and eating a flashlight...?


Sabrina getting comfortable during dinner.


Playing with Daddy.  I love Sabrina's face in this one.



Celia coloring in her nice gloves.


The creepiest picture of Celia ever taken.


Sabrina is starting to get very opinionated.  She insisted I put this hat on her before she took a nap.


Sabrina utilizing that bathroom stool again to take all the toothpastes out of the drawer and throw them in the sink.


And here's how I found Celia during her nap the other day. This is how she usually sleeps.

We've gotten a ton of snow. The girls really thought it was funny how Tom had to walk sideways to push the cart to the car.

1 comment:

Erika Hill said...

I used to sleep the same way as Celia...until I got married. I usually put a pillow over my head as well. When my husband thought I was crazy, I learned to sleep differently...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed