Friday, May 11, 2012

Celia: More Dreams

Our conversation at breakfast this morning:

Me: Did you have any dreams last night?
C: Yes.
Me: Do you remember any of them?
C:  I remember the one where she had seeds in her and she was starting to turn into a flower.  And we started to put her in our garden.
Me: Then what happened?
C: She was still a flower.  But then the dream stopped.  But actually, that's a dream from when I was three.  I remember when I was riding on Thomas the train and I fell off because it didn't have any seats.
Me: Were you okay?
C: Oh yeah, yeah.  I landed on my feet.  And I landed on the tracks.
Me:  Was it scary?
C:  No.  It wasn't a scary one.  I was looking and looking for you.
Me:  And I wasn't there?
C:  You were.  I think you were in the bathroom.

(Five minute pause - thinking and slowly eating oatmeal)

C:  But I was okay without you.
Me: When you fell off the train?
C:  Yeah.  I didn't cry or anything.

Tom remembers: "I remember a year or two ago, when she was still quite young, I think she tried explaining a dream to me.  As she was explaining it, she was realizing it didn't make any sense and that it didn't really happen.  She was saying things like "and Sophie and Sophia came over, but they didn't really come over..."  I don't remember what all she said, but she was trying to make sense of it as she was telling me, and she ended up just saying something like "no, no nothing, just nothing."

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Balo is very into dreams. He often dreams about a "really cool track" and then he goes downstairs and builds it.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed