Friday, December 14, 2012

The Girls: Might as well be sharing a room

The girls have bedrooms next to eachother.  Lately, they've discovered that they can have full yelling conversations through the wall.  Much to our amusement (keep in mind they are YELLING this whole thing through the walls):

Sabrina: We will, we will rock you.
Celia: Boom boom clap! [in this house, you sing these words, not actually clap] Boom boom clap!
Sabrina: We will, we will rock you.
Celia: Boom boom clap! Boom boom clap!  Buddy you're a boy make a big noise (mumble mumble mumble) BLOOD on your FACE!  Big disgrace.  SING IT!
Sabrina: We will we will rock you.
Celia: Boom boom clap.
Sabrina:  Me have song.
Celia:  You have another song you want to sing?
Sabrina: Yes.
Celia: What song is it?
Sabrina: World so high.
Celia: What did you say?
Sabrina: World so high.
Celia: Your crib is too high?
Sabrina: WORLD SO HIGH.
Celia: Your crib is too high?  Is that what you're saying?
Sabrina: Twinkle, twinkle little star, wonder what are, up world so high, like diamond in the sky, twinkle twinkle little star, wonder what are.
Celia:  Yes, that's the one I want to sing too.
(They sing.)
Sabrina:  Where's my book?
Celia: I don't know Sabrina.
Sabrina:  Find my book, Celia.
Celia:  I'm in my bed, Sabrina, ask mommy or daddy.
Sabrina: Find my book mommy daddy.
Celia: No, ask one mommy or daddy.
Sabrina:  Find my book daddy.
(At some point Celia decided she was tired.)
Sabrina: Here's my book!  Me find it!
Celia:  Good.  Now read it.
Sabrina:  It's too dark!
Celia: Then go to sleep.
(This is the last we heard of Celia.  Sabrina however, for several minutes after...)
Sabrina:  Nigh-night Celia.  Bye bye love you, nigh night.  (she waits...)  Love you too.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed