Friday, September 27, 2013

Pioneer Day

Our ward (the Brayton ward, which we were taken out of last week to start a new ward) put on a pretty large Pioneer Day extravaganza this summer.  Tom and I were in charge of making 10 dutch ovens of scalloped potatoes.  (They were delicious, but we had one spill in our trunk and I can still smell it.)


The girls jumped right into the competitions of bag races, water pouring relays, and primary tug-of-war (they beat the boys). 


(Sabrina finally finished with a little help from our Primary President, Vickie.)


(And she really pulled her weight here as the anchor in the tug of war.)


It was a very fun ward activity.  When I was helping Sabrina change into her jammies that night, however, I found that she had welts all over her tummy and bum.  When I asked Tom about it, he said at one point, he had to empty a cup of wood chips Sabrina had stuffed into her panties.  What a weirdo.  

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed