Friday, November 8, 2013

Celia's Art

Celia comes home from school each day with multiple works of art.  Because they're getting out of control, I've posted them here so I can start recycling some!  I've organized them by topic:

RAPUNZEL (by far her favorite subject in art):





 This one is Celia on my bed pretending to be Rapunzel



OTHER PRINCESSES:



HALLOWEEN:


This one is her dressed as Ariel at Trunk-or-Treating.  It was a huge picture and I had to cut off the front of the car (which had a Mickey Mouse antenna ball):


SCHOOL/SCHOOLWORK:

This one is Celia is her "Sweeter than Candy" Halloween shirt running into her friend, Gabby, at school.


I love her profile pictures.  I think they're pretty impressive:

I think she said this one is her with me.  We love eachother:


This one may look like the backside of the previous one, but it's actually the paper that was underneath when she was coloring.  She made me keep it because it's "Modern Art."  (Where does she get this stuff?)

At Celia's school, they get little paper bear everyday.  If they are good, it's a green bear.  This is Mrs. Anderson, Celia's teacher, thinking about which bear to give Celia.  Of course she would never get a yellow or red bear!


This is Celia at School wearing her Zebra pants and her "I'm a Trusty" shirt.


Mermaids always make math way more fun.


CHURCH-RELATED:

This one is for me, (hence my name on it), and it's a picture of Celia getting baptized by her dad.


This is Jesus.


At a Sunday School lesson, they were asked to draw something their mothers have taught them.  Celia drew herself learning to not "have an attitude."  


TRAVEL:

This is Celia at our tent at Kenai while we're dipnetting.  Celia's playing with her bucket and apparently Sabrina is "in the tent getting her clothes on."  


This is an Alaska Airlines airplane.  Recognize it?


This is Tom dipnetting with Sabrina watching.


OTHER:

Celia with Sabrina:





A minion from "Despicable Me."


And my personal favorite just came home from school just yesterday.  She says she drew a picture William had on his folder.  Awesome:



Stay tuned for a few pieces of Sabrina's art (not nearly as many, I promise.)



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed