Saturday, May 24, 2014

Celia: Dinosaur Art

Celia's last day of school was Thursday.  I'll post a cute picture of her and everything later, but right now I have to face the most pressing issue in my house: GIANT DINOSAUR PAPERS EVERYWHERE!  It's the end of the school year and the kindergarten teachers decided to see just how loving we as mothers are.  We're up to our chins in artwork and school work, our house is a disaster because we're also juggling everything else happening in our lives, and they decide the last two weeks of school is the perfect time to send home the LARGEST THINGS THEY'VE EVER DONE!  If these came home in September, I think they would have proudly hung all year, but now?  We're drowning over here!  And, if you haven't read it, I am in total agreement with the Worst End of School Year Mom Ever.  It's hilarious.  And oh so true.  So... here we are, taking pictures of every single page of these darling works of art so they can be saved for all time and the actual monsters may go straight to recycling (to turn into more brilliant works of art come August that I can hang up and dote upon in my highly organized house with all of my back to school resolution).  





















1 comment:

haleyhorrocks said...

Ha ha ha, Worst End of School Year Mom is right. So. Hard.
Sorry about the dinosaurs. Will you take care of them when Celia is asleep?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed