Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sabrina Art: Catch-up

Sabrina's art has really grown leaps and bounds this summer and I wish I had kept better track of when these were actually created, but alas. Here's from the last six months (in no particular order, as you can tell by all the Halloween pumpkins sprinkled throughout), as explained by her, of course (with comments by me in parentheses):


I don't remember, but I think it's me holding a wand but first a stick, a lollipop, and first an ice cream cone. That's all.

 That's a dinosaur with its arm almost all done coloring. That's all.

 That's me sitting on the couch.

That's Hello Kitty with her sister. They're riding. And I put two faces on each of them.


That's me sticking me tongue out with red clothes playing with a purple jump rope we have. I'll show you it. (She went and got it.)


That's you and Daddy marrying eachother.

That's me wearing a dress and a machine I made.

That's you and Nana. You have red hair dye. You're dressing up as princesses. Nana's beautiful, And I drew swirls. 

That's a pumpkin and I put lots of Halloween stickers and the pumpkin with two bows.

That's another pumpkin that is named "Boo" and it has two mouths and its toothbrush goes on him and he puts it on his nose.

That's Celia playing princess and me, Sabrina, in the high chair playing princess with her. (not sure how this shows "I can pray with my family...")


That's me with red hair dye in a crib with an ice skater on the bottom. And to draw her, I used Celia's colored pen.


That one is me with red hair dye all over and the other head I messed up because it was too high.


That's a pumpkin girl with a pumpkin head and three bows and its name is "Boo" and I'm gonna give it to Nana and Papa. That's all. (She started to write "this is" on the side, but ran out of room, so she had me title it on the bottom.)

That's the castle with Allyson and Billy and Balo and Clara at their museum with their bat decoration on the door and two pumpkins on the sides and we could go in. And it has a piano that makes a picture, but it's actually a TV screen that pretends to make a picture. (The children's museum in Omaha had a Halloween section that was all dark with black lights and had a haunted castle with a big TV screen framed picture that would move every once in awhile and make silly faces... hope that helps put her comments in context here...)

That's a robot and the thing in the sky is "lunder." Lightning I mean. It's lightning. 

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed