Sunday, January 11, 2015

May

Things warmed up around here early this year, and by the beginning of May, we were ready to plant. I used cans for basil in the window and after they got holes drilled in them, the girls had some fun stacking them up in the middle of biking.


We took lots of trips to the park and this picture was taken on the first day of summer after school ended.


My boys in orange and my cutie in pink were enjoying some sunshine on one of the many days we spent outside.


We also went to Railroad Days which alternates years between Anchorage and Fairbanks. The girls got balloons and frizbees and we got to explore some trains.



May means youth conference and for the second year in a row, we made all 200 shirts in our garage. Youth and leaders were supposed to come out and help, but the only one that showed up was the girl that designed the shirt. So, I called up some good friends and the sister missionaries (one of whom happened to be in my seminary class in Tillamook). The Sisters recruited two sets of elders, and we were ready go to.



In one of our first bike rides of the year, we rode to Fred Meyer on the Saturday before Mother's Day. As soon as we walked in the door, the girl's jumped into a cakewalk thing they had set up and Celia won me this beautiful hanging basket of flowers. I carried it home, as pictured, in my bike bag.


Tom used Celia and Sabrina's expired infant carseat, sawed off the sides, and put it in the bike trailer to keep Caleb safe and comfortable next to Sabrina. It worked great.



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed