Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Caleb Art 2019-January 2020

We finally got around to scanning the prolific amount of art Caleb has been creating in Kindergarten. Here we go, with all commentary from the artist himself:
That's me picking apples from the apple tree and I'm seeing how it's a wonderful day outside.

So that's a part of all my body parts and I did it at school.

That's me and I'm saying "I go to my house." I'm saying that because I'm right by my house.

That's a bat. And it's saying "Look I see a bat."

That's a kind of spacestation I made up.

That's a picture of my house and I was trying to write stars.

I was writing an apple. How I was writing it: first I wanted it to be an apple slice but then I changed my mind and then I made it a whole apple. That's why the lines are there.

I made a picture of the sun rising.

So I made this at art at my school. It's all different designs.

That's a picture of a jack-o-lantern at Halloween. That's a car that's giving everyone candy.

That's a design (on the left) and that's a museum (on the right).

That's a picture of an astronaut in a pumpkin suit on the moon. Me in the pumpkin suit.

That's a picture of the building and it's by lots of flowers. The people in the building planted the flowers.

That's a picture of something. So it's on the wheel so it's hard to move so that's why the wheel is on there. It's hard to move so now it's easy. 

That's a picture of another museum and my house is right by the museum and there's a path from my house to the museum.

That's a picture of the American Flag and I bet you know what this word called a maze is. It's around the American flag.


That's just a picture of the space station.

That's a picture of a glove and a big house. 

That's a picture of a pizza. A pepperoni pizza.

That's a picture of a deck in Texas.

That's a picture of another little land maze. A different kind of maze.

That's a picture of a building with hearts on the gate because everyone loves the building.

That's a picture of someone punching someone and the person that's getting punched doesn't like it.

That's a picture of me robot dancing. It says Mom on it because it's for Mama.

That's a picture of me and my mom holding hands because we love eachother and I they are bears and I got those green bears from my school because there's a naughty and nice color and there's two bears for each behaveness. Green and purple is the good sign and red and yellow is the bad sign.

That's a picture of a little game from Toy Story (my addition: I'm pretty impressed he copied that alien so well all by himself!)

That's a picture of a mat that holds snack. It's from my preschool when I was little. Every time I had snack at my school, I used it. When I was done with preschool, I brung it home. 

That's a picture of collage of a baby eating cookies and popcorn by Devil's Tower.

That's a picture of a Christmas tree and there's a picture of me opening presents under the Christmas. I posted my name there. I just wanted to draw a giant star on the Christmas tree. I don't know why.

That's a picture of a monster with his hair on fire.

That's a picture of me and my mom talking to each other. "I love you." "I like it when you say that." I can't really remember what they say but I remember the pictures. I don't know what those question bubbles say.

That's a picture of me flying off to the moon in a spaceship at space.

That's a picture of me sailing on a boat with the American flag in the sea and there's a big wave coming near by the ship. 

That's a picture of a rocket ship flying by the moon. That's just a silly moon.

That's a picture of my house. It says my name on the top. The chimney is holding my name.

That's a picture of a cat in nighttime by all the trees. The grass is kinda cool because it has all the flowers and stuff and I made this at art at my school.

The green isn't the sky! It's upside down! That's a picture of a drone and it's flying in the water because it fell down from the sky.

That's a picture of a police car and the siren's on which means it's going to something. It needs to go there fast. That's why the siren is on.

That's a picture of a little design. I was gonna make it for a present but then I was gonna make it for art.

That's a picture of three people. That's a picture of me, my mom and my dad. I put all my names on the top. I forgot Daddy.

That's a picture of me out in the sun at summer.


That's a picture of a ladybug crawling on the floor.

That's a picture of a turkey disguised as an apple tree. It sort of looks like a cherry tree but I did my best. He's disguised because he doesn't want to be eaten.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed