Monday, December 27, 2010

Five Years

Tom and I were married five years ago today. In five years, we've collectively:
- obtained 3 degrees (BA, BS, MA)
- held 9 jobs (not including our year as "antiques dealers" on ebay)
- lived in 3 states (Utah, Oregon, Alaska)
- had 2 kids
- purchased 1 house
- been to DisneyWorld 3 times, Cambodia 2 times, Chicago 1 time, and Washington and Oregon countless times

Take that people who asked me why I wanted to get married so young because I had so much to do... I've done them!

And as a bonus Celia Daily: Tom went to get Celia from her bed this morning and Celia said: "That's Bullseye. He's a bed toy." Tom said: "But he doesn't have to stay in your bed." Celia responded with: "But he can. That's the problem. Horsies have to stay in beds all the times!"


2 comments:

sue stock said...

I'm proud to say that I wasn't one of the naysayers! Happy Anniversary!

sue stock said...

("density" is Sue Stock)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed