Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Celia Dailies: The Nativity

We got Celia a nativity set this Christmas so she could really get into the whole Jesus' birthday thing. Not sure if it helped that. Though since we set it up for her after Thanksgiving, the nativity has been in several different set-ups.

"They're in a Parade!"


"They all went nigh-night!"


"They wake up!"


"I laying down with them."


And then, just on Christmas Eve, she may have figured it out. Maybe (what's the donkey doing?)


Celia has rocked baby Jesus several times.

Also, the other day, Celia put baby Jesus in the highchair. I said: "Is Jesus hungry? Does He want to eat some food?" She looked at me and said: "no no no no. He's a baby. He only eats Knuckle food." (Remember that she calls "Nipples" "Knuckles"... this will continue for as long as humanly possible.)

2 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

KNUCKLES!!!!!!!! lol! I can't stop laughing over this! That is fantastic. Bunch sat on the couch while I was feeding Claire, lifted up her shirt, and started 'feeding' teddy. It was inevitable I suppose but sheesh, very awkward.

haleyhorrocks said...

Ha ha! I remember the knuckle story. I should have remembered it when I had a conversation with Ian...I taught him the right word for his little man part, and he calls it his pee stream. I was very specific that we only use that word with mommy or daddy (I was really delusional) and he says it all the time. "My pee stream is crying because I have to go potty!" "Mom, I have to itch my pee stream!" "Okay, you can wash the rest of my body, but I get to wash my pee stream." He can go into the tenth grade still calling it that, for all I care.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed