Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Celia Dailies: Spit up

Sabrina is a constant fountain. Just now she spit up all over. Celia said: "Oh spit up! You dribbled some on the floor, Sabrina. And on mommy's cutie little pants. Those are mommy's big cutie pants, Sabrina."

When I tried to clarify: "Are these my cutie little pants?" she said: "No, they're big." And I said: "But they're cute? You like them." She said : "Yeah. Cutie pants."

[In poop news, she used the potty again on Sunday two times, but then used her diaper on Monday, and has been holding poop in since telling me she's not going to use the potty. She wants to use "baby diapers."... hard to tell if there's any improvement...]

THEN LATER....

I was putting Celia down for her nap and she's been majorly holding those poopies in (and asked to go to bed). She made me read this book written by Dolly Parton (remember she gives us free books... I guess it's a way to give us her book for free, too). Anyway, it says something like: "When I am scared, the kids call me yellow. But I can look deep inside and be a brave fellow." Then we were saying prayers and I said: "Please bless Celia to not be scared and to get her poopies out" and Celia whispered loudly: "No! Say, 'Celia will be a brave fellow'" so I had to pray that Celia would be a brave fellow. Glad her eyes were closed because I was laughing a little.

1 comment:

The ECKLES said...

hey my son is almost the same like Celia. He is holding in his poop too but he is done with diaper. But at night we use the pull up just in case of accident. He will ask to go to sleep when he does not want to go poop. Big issue here

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed