Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, Celia, Sabrina and I went to a special Valentines playdate. Celia colored a heart, played hide-and-seek with the heart, and then put together her heart puzzle. She also frosted a rice krispie treat and added sprinkles and then ate it. Sabrina dressed like a pig and then hung out with her friend, Claire (who is 3 days younger than Sabrina). They held hands. Aw. Cute. Then Tom and I watched Watson (IBM's new computer/robot) kill Ken Jennings on Jeopardy. Good day all around.









1 comment:

Brittney Bodine said...

oh my gosh, sabrina's little jacket is SO cute. Your girls are real heartthrobs. p.s. I'm glad your feeling better. We had our own plague last year and it was the WORST 6 months of my life..i feel your pain.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed