Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Celia: The Mom Around Here

Celia finished her movie this morning.  I was wearing my bathrobe over my clothes because I was cold.  Here was our conversation:

C: I think we should go to the store now.
M: That sounds like a good idea.  We'll go in a minute.
C: You need to take that off (referring to my bathrobe).
M: I will when we're ready to go.
C: Are you wearing clothes?  Show me that you are wearing a shirt.
M: Yeah, I'm wearing clothes.  See?
C: Well, you need to take that off.
M: We're not quite ready to go yet.
C: You take your arm out of the sleeve and you take it off.

At least Celia will keep me from wearing my bathrobe to the store.  Sad she thinks I've become THAT person.

1 comment:

Alli said...

I can't wait to see what she says to you when she's a teenager! Great story.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed