Monday, January 2, 2012

Celia: Some funnies



 - Last week sometime, Celia went outside and smelled.  Then she stated: "You know what snow smells like?  Meat and sugar."  We just thought it was a random thing she likes to say.  But then a few days later, she went outside and ate some.  Then she said:  "Snow tastes like meat and sugar!"

- Today, after nap, Celia went to sit on the potty.  After a minute, she declared: "My wet is dreaming about muscles.  But my bones are trying to wake up my wet and poopies.  But they're still sleeping.  So I can get off the potty."

Celia's life is a constant narrative, so I could write a lengthy monologue daily that would be hilarious.  But nowadays, I only think to capture the funny if it's book-ended by quiet moments or if she says it more than once.  She wakes up every morning, comes upstairs to put on her crown and dancing skirt, and then starts the day.  Below is her at Costco in 4 degree weather.  Always the diva.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

She sure looks cute.
And sure is hilarious.
And it would be fun to live by you guys.
But 4 degree weather...? Brrrr...

Miriam said...

PS--I forgot to respond about the hat.
Yes, that is a picture of her hat. It fits perfectly and she looks so cute in it. Every time she wears it she gets a ton of compliments. I keep meaning to take a better pic of it. When I do I'll send it to you.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed