Monday, March 12, 2012

Celia: Family Pictures

Celia really likes drawing our family.  And writing our names everywhere.  Here is the progression of family pictures from the past couple of months.

This first one was drawn in preschool on January 19th.  Sabrina is flying, she told me.
On the back is a hilarious questionnaire where Vickie (her teacher that week) wrote in her answers to questions:
What is your name?:    Celia Stock
Do you have a family?:    Yes
How many people are in your family?: 3 girls and 1 boy
What are their names?:   Marel and Tom and Sabrina
What does your dad like to do?:   I don't know
What does your mom like to do?:    I don't know what my mom likes to do either.
What does your sister like to do?:   She likes to play with me
What do you like to do?:  I like to play a lot with my mom and dad.
What things do you do together as a family?:   Sing
How do you help your family?:   I don't know.
Do you have any jobs?:  Yes.  I paint and color.
What do you like to play with your sister?:   Play go away.
What do you like to eat with your family?:   Toast

"We're at the park and we're all swinging together.  And all the girls are wearing crowns."

This next one was drawn on Sunday, January 22nd.  Celia included her Grandma and Grandpa in this one because Grandma Sue was at our house at the time.

"We're all at church.  And Grandma is finding her Grandma class."

And this one was drawn on February 29th after we went to Benihana's for Tom's birthday the night before.  Again, all the girls are wearing crowns.

"We are jumping on the trampoline at Sophia's house.  Nothing else is happening.  Those are just dots (upper right corner)."

This one was drawn just yesterday.

"We're at the park.  That's you (upper right).  You are up above this.  Your wings are made up of special sponge so you can fly and it doesn't have any holes!  That's me and that's Sabrina swinging on the swings.  And there's my daddy and there's Sophie and there's her sister Evelyn, and there's her mommy.  And there's her neck.  She's really nice, isn't she?  That's a really special park."  (The rest of the picture is "part of the park" and right over Tom "is the slide".)

I think she's actually improving quite a bit.  

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed