Friday, March 2, 2012

February: Derailed

Don't worry.  I haven't given up my goals.  And Tom and I had two awesome dates (thanks to friends and family babysitting) in February for Tom's birthday.  One night we went to the theatre pub, had delicious pizza and watched The Artist.  The next day we went to paint bowls (which turned out okay actually) and then had dinner at a super fancy place.  We were over by the emergency exit light, so it ruined the ambiance, but the food was very ritzy.  I had the filet mignon and tom had lamb.  I love dates and I really hope to keep them up monthly. 




But we did get derailed a bit in the cleaning department.  We decided to do a kitchen renovation.  Then I got called to be the Roadshow Coordinator (less than a month before the performance on March 17).  And then we all got sick.  So, life has been pretty chaotic.  The day I spent writing the road show script with Karin, the cabinets were delivered.  And here's what our house looks like today:




Yes, the pots are in our bedroom and we're using boxes as our countertop.  Hopefully things will calm down  after March is over and I can get back to keeping the house clean.  I'm itching to get everything put back in its place.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed