Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Goals: Update

Because I'm holding myself publicly accountable for my goals, here's how March went:

CLEANING: Don't talk to me about cleaning.  This kitchen is ruining everything.  I really hope it will be DONE by the end of April so I can get back on this.
TEMPLE: Yup!  Made it to the Ward Temple Session (at which we were the only Ward members).
DATE NIGHT: Thanks to my lovely family, Tom and I had a date night during "Extra Magic Hours" at Hollywood Studios in DisneyWorld from 11PM-1AM.  Though super tiring, it was very memorable as I went on Tower of Terror for the first time in my life.  (I hate falling sensations and the ride was just as bad as I always imagined, but I figured I should go on it once to say I did.)  Tom said I was a very brave 26-year-old.  The proof is below (I took a picture of the ride photo with my phone... so not the clearest thing... but proof!).  Check out that jolly guy next to Tom.  I want to know his story.


We also went on the new Star Tours (a little motion-sicky for my liking though the 3-D effects are much cooler than the old one) and Rockin' Rollercoaster twice (my favorite ride ever of all time... totally worth losing a diamond on the ride five years ago which my insurance then replaced...)

1 comment:

Megan Zimmerman said...

love, love, love Tower of Terror. Used to go on it all the time when I worked there. Walk up the back entrance, ride it several times in a row, and then go to work! Before they changed to seatbelts, we used to make it so we could actually stand almost all the way up. It was AWESOME. and yes, it's true. It is never the same ride twice. I can attest. Looks like y'all had fun tho. Celia's face in the photo with Belle is great.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed