Sunday, April 8, 2012

Record-breaking Easter!




Happy Easter!  Have you read about our Easter in the news yet? 


We did it!  We broke the record for snowiest season on record!  I'm thrilled!  So what did we do on the Saturday before Easter when we got the six inches of snow that broke the record?  Tom and I cut granite tiles with a wet saw for our kitchen.  


The girls were all ready to go Easter egg hunting.  Cousin Taylor took them to find eggs in the snow at a friend's house while Tom and I cut tiles.


Then the girls came home and ate all the candy that found like crazy people.  


This morning we went to Stake Conference all dressed up matching.  And now the girls are eating candy again like crazy people.  



Your house look anything like ours this Easter?


2 comments:

Vickie said...

I find a messy house on Easter makes for a more exciting egg hunt. I am wondering who really decided the baskets need to have 'grass' in them - it's everywhere!!

haleyhorrocks said...

Your girls are so pretty!

I thought of you guys when I saw this on Pinterest:

http://ptskjohnson.blogspot.com/2011/04/tangled-family-home-evening.html

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed