Monday, November 19, 2012

FHE: Thanksgiving

For family home evening we talked about being grateful. I asked each of the girls questions about being grateful. Sabrina's was kind of like playing Mad Libs.

Celia:
I'm grateful for my family.
My sister means so much to me.
My life is blessed by my toys.
Today is great because I wrapped Daddy's present.
Band-Aids make me smile.
Thanks to Mommy for folding my clothes.
I'm so thankful for my house.
I love my Daddy.
Preschool is a great blessing.
Thanksgiving is great because I get to eat turkey.

Sabrina:
I'm grateful for life.
Oregon means so much to me.
My life is blessed by toys.
Today is great because of Jesus.
Celia makes me smile.
Thanks to toys for church.
So thankful for going to nursery at church.
I love Jesus.
Church is a great blessing.
Thanksgiving is great because smile.

Clearly Sabrina is learning to give basic Sunday school answers. Entertaining evening. And now they are eating crepes with Nutella. See?



1 comment:

Dana said...

You mean so much to Oregon too.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed