Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sabrina's Eyes

Yesterday, Sabrina had her glasses on her forehead and I told her to put them down, like always.  And I told her that if she didn't keep her glasses on her eyes, her eyes would start hurting... also an argument I make often.  She always responds "Doctor hurt either."  Whatever that means.  Anyway, Celia mentioned the eye patch possibility.  And then she asked which eye was Sabrina's good eye.  I said: "I'm pretty sure it's her right eye."  To which Celia turned to Sabrina and said:
"Sabrina, look out your eyes.  Which one is CRAZY?"

That night, Sabrina had her glasses on her forehead again.  Tom told her to put her glasses down.  Instead of putting them back on her eyes like she usually does, she bent over in a tantrum-way and yelled: "I want EYEPATCH!"

1 comment:

Tara said...

This is hilarious. Love that CRAZY eye-patch buisness.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed