Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Celia: Always Explainable

Yesterday was hilarious (in retrospect).  Celia was a total nightmare all day (rare).  I could not figure it out.  She was defiant, mean, selfish, and cried all the time.  After lunch, I said we all needed naps.  And she and Sabrina both fell asleep (rare for both of them to nap any more).  After nap, things went more smoothly and we had a fun-filled evening eating cookies and playing games.  After we gave the girls a bath and put them in their jammies, Celia very nonchalantly said: "Mommy, I think today was so bad because I forgot what you said.  This morning when I woke up, the clock said four and I forgot to go back to sleep.  I played in my bed."  And there it is.  She promised me she would remember to go back to sleep if it said 4 or 5 or 6 this morning and though I did hear her singing around 6:30, today did go much better (except for Sabrina's poopsplosion of diarrhea in panties at the Church this morning, but that is better left undetailed...).

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed