Saturday, May 12, 2018

Kids Art End of School 2018

Here we are catching up on all the kids art for the year. Enjoy the file dump and the kids comments on their own artwork:

Caleb's Art:
"That's me. That's ME. Oh. That's um, Keenan."

"It's a guy with a little egg-snapping hand and a big egg-snapping hand. I did it at Church with Celia. Celia helped me. Celia drawed the legs and I drawed the rest of it."

"I remember drawing that. That guy is me and with swirly hands like this (flapping his hand fast). Windy hands like this hand (still flapping). This hand makes wind."

"I colored it with crayons. It's a person that is little. I made it from the Greatest Showman. It's a little guy. The little guy is from The Greatest Showman."

"That's one of the climbing rocks (Brimham Rocks in England). What are they called. Oh! Brinham Rocks."

"That's a poky dinosaur! With cleats on it. Cleats are poky things on dinosaurs. I mean, that's Alaska with me in Alaska!"

"That's a twirling guy like this (twirling). He's twirling on his tippy toes like this (twirling then falling). Oh! I tripped. I will try not to fall this time (twirling). I didn't fall that time! I will try it on the other tippy toe! I will try it on both!..."

"That's Keenan. I made that the day before this day. I did make that the day BEFORE this day. But then that glue dried! That glue did. I made it after the bath at Mommy time. I mean at art time with Mommy."

"That is what I made with Church. I made me again with hair here (head), hair here (shoulders), hair (legs), hair here here here here. Hair everywhere. Even on our foots."


Sabrina's Art:

"That's a baby horse from Felicity, an American Girl."

"This is a fire-breathing chicken."

"A Ballet Pig."

"A Fingerprint Star."

"A baby bird."

"A Pirate Ship."

"Another horse from Felicity."

"A deer in the winter. And a crow that's scared of nothing. (It was going to be a background for a scarecrow Thanksgiving decoration in the fall and the crow was going to be scared of it.)"

"A drawing of Pocahontas."

"A picture of Bushy - a McDonald's toy that I got."

"A picture of my family."

"A PJ Masks of 2 of the nighttime villains. I couldn't get it done."

"These are the PJ Masks. I drew it for Caleb because he likes PJ Masks."

"This is my alien chef."

Marel comment: I had to add this one because this is totally Sabrina's humor. She invented a weird looking guy that shoves candy in your mouth when you stick your finger up its nose and your toe in its ear...? :)

Celia's Art:
"That's the leaf that I made at school for fall."

"That's my Halloween costume selfie."

"This is a family of elf sisters that control the seasons and they each have their own pet."

"That one wasn't even... I never even finished that!"
Marel comment: I love the dynamics of these two and this picture captures it so well. Caleb acts totally different with Celia than he does with Sabrina. With Sabrina he's wrestle and be crazy. With Celia he will calmly hold her hand and do anything she says.

"It's a comic strip that I drew."

 "That's a little timeline of an elf in a story that I was supposed to write in third grade."

"That's my Seussy art that I entered into a Seuss art competition."

"That's my square art."

"My unicorny, doggy, dragony, monster. It's Chinese."

"That's my birdhouse picture and I painted the sky with watercolor and I painted the houses with normal paint and the birds are collage."

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed