Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Celia Dailies: Bigger

- Celia's trying to make comparisons. She's learning that Daddy is taller than Mommy and she is taller than Sabrina. Yesterday morning when I went to get her in bed she said: "Hey! Look who's smaller! It's Buzz! (Buzz Lightyear action figure). He's smaller than Sabrina!" (this excited her because everything else we've been talking about is bigger than Sabrina.)

- Also, the first thing I hear on the monitor in the morning now is always the same exact thing, same inflections and everything: "Mommy, oh mommy. I waited til seven. Yodalayhehoo!" Yes, she yodels after that sentence every morning because she sleeps with Jessie, the yodelin' cowgirl. So when I go down there, she holds up Jessie and says: "It's Jessie! She's a cowgirl! Yodalayhehoo!"

4 comments:

Dana said...

Love this story...love this big girl and her baby sister and even her Jessie doll. What a fun little fur family you have.

Andrea said...

Cutie! That is so awesome that she yodels!!

Brianna said...

Some how she always makes me laugh out loud.

Ambam & Pants said...

What a pleasant wake up call. I usually hear a sound akin to the girl in the grudge. If you haven't seen it then nevermind. But it still creeps me out every morning.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed