Sunday, June 19, 2011

Celia: This week

Monday - Celia was dressing up, as usual, and came up with a pretty good "Cindy Lou Who" costume, we thought.



Wednesday - I got in the shower after Sabrina fell asleep and came out to find Celia sitting at the table finishing her oatmeal (that she started three hours before). It looked suspicious and there was some hair on the floor and on the table. Here was our conversation:
Me: Did you cut your hair?
Celia: It's okay, It's okay.
Me: Is this all the hair? (pointing to the little bits on the table and floor).
Celia: No, there's more. But it's okay, it's okay.
Me: Where is it?
Celia: I threw it away.
Sure enough, I found this giant wad in the garbage can. She really likes cutting yarn, and she had some yarn in her hair, so she decided she would cut it while it was in her hair. Lucky for her, she has some luscious locks that hide it all. You can't even tell!




Thursday - Celia was going downstairs and on her way, Tom said: "I'm going to tickle you first" and she said "okay!" very enthusiastically. Then she stood there, motionless while he tickled her. Then as she was going down the stairs she said: "Daddy tickled me Mommy, but I didn't laugh."

Today - Celia addressed Daddy's Father's Day card all by herself. I just told her what to write and she did it. I'm glad that her trademark is a million lines in her E rather than a heart above her i, which I'm pretty sure will happen for her in a few years. I like this better.



Oh, and she pointed the her A in "dad" and said: "That A is like a jellyfish!"

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I am blown. away. by her letters!

Jessica Stoker said...

Jackson says the same thing when he knows he is in trouble...okay okay okay. lol

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed