Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby Bakes!: Kid 2


Other than noting how great that beach house kitchen is compared to our lovely home kitchen, there's one major difference in these pictures. With Celia, she came and clung on to me so rarely we thought it was cute. With Sabrina, this happens ALL THE TIME. I spend most of my time in the kitchen cooking saying: "Can someone come get this baby so I can finish dinner?" She's cute, but clingy. Oh so clingy. Tom took a picture because I was commenting on how much I loved it when Celia did that but am so sick of the commonality of the situation with Sabrina. Even as I type this Sabrina has pulled herself up on my knees begging me to hold her. Back to the regularly scheduled pack mule part of my day...



1 comment:

Samantha said...

Ah Clive does the same thing! Whenever I get near the stove, he is right by me whining and tugging on my pants until they nearly come off. Even if he's happily playing on the other side of the house, if I step to the stove, he runs over to start whining.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed