Monday, August 15, 2011

Celia: She likes Tangled

- Today at lunch, Celia and I were talking about movies. Apparently Sabrina's favorite is Ratatouille, Tom's favorite is Cars, and my favorite is Kung Fu Panda (I told her this one, so she got at least one right). I asked her about her favorite and this is how it went:

C: Um Tangled is my favorite.
Me: What is your second favorite movie?
C: The lantern one.
Me: Isn't that the same movie?
C: Yes.
Me: Well what other movie do you like?
C: Rapunzel.

- The other day, she looked outside and said something like: "It's a nice cold day today. The wind is blowing all around. The sun is gone. The rain is all over the ground." Our little optimist.

- Last week or so, Celia was sitting at the dinner table. Her foot fell asleep and she told us that it had "spicies" in it.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed