Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sabrina Sits!




The first picture was taken on April 17 (just last Sunday) which was the first time Sabrina sat up on her own for ten minutes. She only fell over when she got so tired that she took a 2.5 hour nap. It didn't happen again until yesterday when I sat her up, jumped in the shower, and when I came back out, she was still sitting up! She then sat up all day. I didn't take another picture. Though I did take a picture of the girls in their cute matching jammies. And for good measure, I added a picture of Sabrina eating her feet in the bath. She LOVES eating her feet this week. It's a new thing.

1 comment:

haleyhorrocks said...

I don't know which picture is cuter--the one with the matching jammies, or the one of Sabrina eating her feet. They're so cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed