Friday, December 9, 2011

Celia: Tea and Spiders

Celia is always goofy.  Some things we just take for granted around here now, I suppose.  Because she's always silly.  But here are a few favorites from this week:

- Celia always makes us tea and/or soup.  They are always flavored.  I've had watermelon soup, apple/squash tea, strawberry muscle (?) chocolate tea, and "Spinach-kopita" (what she calls the Greek food Spanikopita) Toast tea.  Mmmmm.

- Celia was just singing eensy weensy spider and it ended like this: "And the great big hairy spider went up the water spout again."  As Tom said: Yikes!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

The great big hairy spider is my fault. At preschool we sing several verses ... itsy bitsy, great big hairy, very quiet, and even a french spider named gypsy. I have a CD we sing with and so I think that's where she pulled that from. =) Can't take credit for her interesting creations of tea and soup though.

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

helpful explanation!

Dana said...

She certainly did not get the hairy spider routine from me. But this could be good if she is willing to deal with all the spiders when she visits me - fine. I just hope she and Balo don't make pets out of the spiders.

The ladies are so entertaining in so many ways. Can't wait to hang with them again.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed