Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Two Classic Holiday Moments

There are two classic holiday moments I want to remember with the girls.

First, on Thanksgiving morning, we were watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.  When the Rockettes came on, Celia got up and started mimicking their moves.  She was very serious about it.  Sabrina, who was sitting next to her, threw herself backwards on the floor laughing.

Second, last night we were watching the Mormon Tabernacle Choir with David Archuletta.  When David started singing, I told Celia his name was David.  She said: "I think David is a beautiful singing guy.  He has a bow and is beautiful."  Sabrina, who was sitting on my lap, started gouging out her eyes with her fingers.

2 comments:

Megan Zimmerman said...

Your kids are awesome!

Katie said...

Your memorable moments brought tears to my eyes .....of crazy laughter. Those girls are going to a barrel of fun to watch grow up, especially since you do the work and I do the observing. Happy holidays!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed