Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sabrina Walks!

Thought I should update about my baby... who isn't a baby anymore.  Sabrina took her first unassisted steps on Thursday, November 10.  When Celia took her first steps, we could officially say that she walked because she just stood up and marched around and was done crawling.  Sabrina has eased herself into it.  Thanksgiving Day was the first time she actually kept trying to walk.  And this week marks when I can officially say she walks.  She no longer crawls if she drops down.  She actually gets back up and walks some more.  

In other shenanigans... the first picture is from Thanksgiving weekend putting up Christmas decorations.  This is the classic Sabrina talking face.  I love it.  She also learned at the beginning of December how to climb up the slide and go down it all by herself.  And carry things up to go down with her.  This has saved me a great deal of angst as she used to spend a lot of time screaming by the slide until I helped her go down a million times.  And yesterday, she learned she fit in the cabinet.  She loved that.  And she decided to wear all the cords like necklaces and give me a "what, mom?  I shouldn't play with cords?  Who, me?" face.  Another one of her classic faces. The last picture is from just a few minutes ago.  She went and got this plate thing out of her toys and indicated that I needed to get out the black beans.  Then she put them in this plate and carried them around eating them.  As I type this, she is sitting in the cabinet pictured, with the plate of black beans, and wearing the cords as necklaces.  Driving the point home, Sabrina.  You're crazy.






1 comment:

Miriam said...

Cograts to Sabrina!
And that face is SO priceless

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed