Thursday, February 2, 2012

Celia: Funny Princess

Let me preface this post about Celia Sillies by saying that I had a moment today--after I had spent the day attempting to paint nails, do french braids, and tie bows on ballet shoes--where I thought to myself: "How did I get here in my life without any of the necessary skills?"  Then I thought how worthless all of my accomplishments (except the sewing of the Rapunzel dress, which has made a reappearance and gets worn daily again) are in the eyes of Celia because I cannot do french braids and paint nails.  I wasn't prepared for this!

Funny things Celia has said lately:
- When it's summer, we will go camping in a cabinet.
- Mommy!  Hurry!  Change Sabrina's bum!  She's got a diaper radish!
- My teeny tiny friends, Hockadoh and Galeeshee live in (don't remember the name she said here).  It's summer there and they have an outhouse potty.  They have no water to wash their hands.  But the germies go away.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed