Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Sun Catcher: A Blog Contest


So I have this awesome friend who got the Family Fun magazine, and immediately made this with her kids that afternoon.  I got the same magazine, said I would make this, made it like a week later, and then hung it up a week after that.  Slowly, but surely people.  So now it is hanging proudly outside.  And here's the contest:

Can you guess when it is going fall down?  Then when it is going to be melted completely?

My guess is March 20 it will fall and May 10 it will be gone completely.  If you are able to guess one of the exact days correctly, I will send you some smoked salmon (caught by us and professionally smoked).  So take your guesses.  And you can't guess something that has already been guessed.




6 comments:

Krisling said...

I guess it will fall by March 4 and that it will melt by... May...5. I have no idea. If it was at our house it would have fallen five minutes ago, because it's so terribly windy here.

Also my word verification is Herbert. This amuses me.

Megan Zimmerman said...

what is it made of???

Anonymous said...

it will fall march 7th and melt by april 26th

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

made of ice. With ice cubes in it. And held up with yarn. So it will melt down enough to fall off the yarn at some point and then at some point it will melt on the ground completely.

Jonathan and Laura said...

I say it will fall march 14th and melt by may 7th. I want that salmon!

britt said...

Ooh, I chose a good time to restart blog-stalking, I'm glad I started with you ;) I guess it will fall down March 15 and melt May 17. You guys coming down anytime soon?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed