Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



I'm not on Pinterest, but enough good ideas get out that I'm surviving.  Celia loved making these for her friends in preschool.  She cut out all the pictures by herself.  She diligently wrote each of her friends' names and then signed her own name.  I added "You're Sweet.  Happy Valentine's Day!"  And then Celia posed and had me take a picture.  Today, after preschool, I have big plans for the girls involving heart-shaped pancakes for lunch and making and decorating cookies.  We'll see how Super Involved Mom handles the holiday!  Should be a blast!  Hope your Valentine's Day is AWESOME too!

1 comment:

britt said...

Cute Valentines! We did something similar, great minds think alike ;) also I love that first sentence

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed