Saturday, May 7, 2011

Celia's First Haircut



Last night, after dinner, we rode our bikes to Great Clips where Tom and Celia got haircuts. Celia was so excited all day. She said "yeah! I'm gonna get a haircut like Sabrina and Papa" (both are pretty bald). I had to explain to her that her hair would still be pretty long. We watched Tangled to get ready. Above is the "before" picture.

I was so nervous that her curl would leave. Tom and I don't have any curl and I love that she does. Celia did so well. She sat so still and smiled in the mirror the whole time.



The stylist said that she has deep curls and that they would stay. They may go away when she grows up, but the haircut wouldn't cut them off. And they didn't! They brought them out even more! Yay for curls!




Oh, and isn't Sabrina so cute in her little Mariners hat? What a cute skater baby ready to ride in the bike tent.

3 comments:

britt said...

I would be worried about the curls too, I think Lexi has a little bit of curls (although she still doesn't have much hair, so it's hard to tell), but I dread the day her curls go away, either from growing up or loosing them from haircuts. I'm glad Celia's curls will be around for a while :)

Andrea said...

I have yet to cut Jocelyn's hair because I'm worried about the curls leaving too. She has even asked to get it cut, "like on Tangled" she says.
Celia's looks even more curly after the cut and really adorable!

Unknown said...

Her hair doesn't look any shorter in the "after" picture

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed