Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Girls: More of the Same


Getting sick of twin pictures yet? Because I'm not. Celia picked out this outfit this morning and I told her that Sabrina had the same one. As soon as we heard Sabrina wake up in the monitor, Celia went running down to her room and found her matching shirt and pants for her to wear. She said something like: "I'm a twin. Sabrina can be one too!"

If you can't actually tell what the matching outfit looks like, here they are individually. Celia's matching outfit includes her dancing skirt and her necklace, of course. Thanks to Nana (the shirts) and Grandma (the pants) for feeding my matching outfit obsession.



Sabrina has started looking pretty hip herself. Here she is modeling her sweet jean jacket and Mariner's hat.



She's in a funk right now. She wants to crawl SO bad. She can move everywhere she wants to go, but she knows those knees are supposed to do something. So lately she just gets into crawling position and screams. She's also a total foodie. She wants to eat everything. She gets so sick of baby food but doesn't have any teeth. She's been eating every Gerber finger food we can buy, chunks of avacado and banana, and plain noodles (which she will eat one of and then look at you like you're crazy for feeding her something so bland). Oh, and she stole Celia's cup and started chugging the water. She knew how to use a straw immediately when I showed her one a few weeks ago. But this toddler cup takes some real sucking power.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I see Sabrina is playing "Mrs. Cuthbert". How splendiferous is that?

Ryan and Erin said...

Hey Marel! I finally read "Elegance of the Hedgehog" per your recommendation and now I need you as a friend on goodreads. Do you have an account? If not, just start posting more book reviews on your blog. I stay very updated even though I never comment. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed